Re: Europa-List: Seat backs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seat backs
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 00:12:09

Hi Paul
As everyone says the seat back needs to follow the line of the headrest.
You need to get your butt as low as possible and as far forward as
practical, depends on the ratio of your torso length to leg length.
You might try a bean bag to find the best possiton, make one up that
fits the seat bottom but only half full of beans so that it is easily
adjustable, then lift yourself out and look at its shape.
Beans are even better than temperfoam btw, they have excellent shock
absorption, much better than springy foam.
Graham

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187