Europa-List: Flap Placement

Subject: Europa-List: Flap Placement
From: astills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 05:59:25
I've just recieved my plane from the paint shop and put every thing
togeather and am just about ready for first run ups. I've lined up all
flying surfaces
and found that the flaps (both sides) are lower than the alerons about 3/8".
The flap rod (tri gear with electric flaps) is up against the baggage bay
inside.
As far as I can see there is no adjustment I can make to anything to bring
flaps up. My question is has anyone else had this problem and is it going to

be a problem. I don't think so but will wait to hear for some of you others.

Al Stills
N625AZ