Re: Europa-List: Air Box Falling Off

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Air Box Falling Off
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:50:13

Jeff,
It's a question of temperature and clamp pressure. Note that the tubes are
slightly conic. I found the whole box of pour design. I toke a negative of
it in two halves.
Then I made a new box with a mix of carbon and glass and I insert an
aluminium tube to match the carb intake. Carbon is conductive that is
whatfore I make a layer of glass in contact with the aluminium.
Great pleasure in building,
Karel Vranken. # 447 Mono XS Rotax 912S Airmaster CSU F-PKRL final control
september 7th.