RE: Europa-List: Upside down Europa

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Upside down Europa
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 00:02:58
Bryan.

Yep.  I just centred the stick and waited for something to happen that I
could recognise; i.e. nose down, speed increasing. Then I think I just
blinked a couple of times levelled the wings and pulled out. The
aircraft did most of the sorting.  I guess I am just happy that it
didn't start to spin inverted as I haven't learned how to get out of
that one. Don't really want to try either.

Cheers.

Richard.