Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip pin Cover

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip pin Cover
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:02:23

This is the simplist way to go about it.  Being in the graphics
business, I cut my own, but any graphics of vinyl sign shop will
probably give you all the scraps you want.  Simply cut with scissors,
peal and stick.  When it comes time to remove the pins, peal it off and
replace once the wings are back on...

Jeff - N55XS
150 hrs