RE: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip pin Cover

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip pin Cover
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:15:45

Richard/Tim
I did that, but the damn painter got solvent into the thread then I
cocked them up getting them out again ! Great idea but I finished up
having the two plug ends machined out of aluminium at 45 quid with a
slot in them for a coin to be used to open them! I keep a bit of grease
on the thread and it stops water ingress since the rubber seals tend to
curl up and snag!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300