Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip pin Cover

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip pin Cover
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:00:12

>Before digging out the Tailplane foam for the pip pin location, I
>want to get some information on a cover for the hole location

Richard - I think the PFA are still regarding this as a mod, so you
would probably save trouble by using an already-approved approach.
Have you looked in the Club Hints & Tips? There are several
suggestions on p22. I think Ian Rickard <mods@europaclub.org.uk>
would know which was the line of least resistance - fairly important
to consider at present while the PFA is running at one-thinrd the
strength in Engineering that they had a short while ago (a quarter
the strength they would like to have).

regards

Rowland