Re: Europa-List: Tie-Bar / Gusset Plate Assembly

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tie-Bar / Gusset Plate Assembly
From: Richard Scanlan <rich@rscanlan.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:36:35

Hi Bruno, this had me stumped for a couple of days, as I have the fibreglass
fuel tank I believe the access is worse.To the rescue came a mate who works
for a local airline, and from his toolbox he produced an airdrivendrill with
90 degree head on it. As it uses collets for the chuck it has a very small
head diameter, hence you can get close to the side of the cockpit module.
two weeks head scratchin', two minutes to do the job. About eighty quid to
buy, so you may need to be resourceful in your search to borrow one!
regards
Richard Scanlan