Europa-List: Request for a Splash Moulding

Subject: Europa-List: Request for a Splash Moulding
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:32:30

Dear All,
Would anyone, preferably in the UK, at the building stage, be able to make me a
splash mould of the underside of the fuselage, just in front of the fin?  For
some while I have been meaning to make a proper F/G inspection hatch to replace
the bent ill-fitting aluminium cover I have a present.  Now I come to do it,
I have found difficulty in forming the correct shape where the hole is located.
I will of course be willing to pay all costs involved, including postage
etc.
If you can help, please email me off forum and I will give you precise
co-ordinates
to locate the area.
Many thanks,
William