RE: Europa-List: Monowheel Starter switch

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Monowheel Starter switch
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:52:45

Thx. for the reply.

No official parking brake, I was going to try the wedge approach.

Even with the parking brake applied, I figured it may be useful to have a
free hand when starting in cold, or with a finikey motor on a hot start,
to begin cranking with mags off, then turn on either 1 or 2 ignitions to
help with preventing kickbacks.

May be a non issue with 914 and HD starter, but figured now is the time to
scheme?

Thx.
Ron Parigoris

"My mono starts fine with just 2 hands, one to hold the choke out and the