Re: Europa-List: Nylaflow OK for Monowheel?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nylaflow OK for Monowheel?
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:44:55

Glen,

I fitted a stick mounted master cylinder to my mono.  It is really good and
has all the braking power necessary. One finger is all that is necessary.
I can recommend the stick mounted brake - the only drawback is - no brake
available to the right seat.  Not a problem for me really, I don't trust
many people with my aircraft anyway.

regards,

Mike.