RE: Europa-List: rivets

Subject: RE: Europa-List: rivets
From: N914RB <n914rb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:34:27

Hi Ralph,

I'm sure you have that figured out by no on the rivets but I just had the
same problem last night. Needed a couple of TLPD429BS's for the flap control
rod. A/S was indecipherable but Wicks made some sense after I converted
Europa's lingo from mm to in. I always order a few sizes larger and smaller
when it's cheap stuff like that (9 cents).

Anyway, hope your building is coming along. I got my engine today so I'm
stoked again. Happy building.

Dan
Dan Bish
N914RB - Tucson, AZ