Re: Europa-List: rivets

Subject: Re: Europa-List: rivets
From: RK Hallett III <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:56:18

Dan,

Thanks for the info, I will find a Wicks cat and start figure'n ;)
Hung my engine two weeks ago, it really makes it look like some progress
is taking place. And, I really did need a booster.
Still working on getting the angles set. BTW, don't hang the oil can
until you've got the air box in place ;). I really must read further ahead.

Good to hear from you.

Ralph