RE: Europa-List: glass fitting

Subject: RE: Europa-List: glass fitting
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:18:00

Paul:

I filled all gaps.  Prior to installing the screens I beveled all the
edges in the airstream as  they are proud of the  window frames.  The
filler then tapered up nicely to  the profile of the window.  Per
suggestion of  the Phoenix composits guys the  interface between the  plexi
and  the fiberglass door frame was covered with 2 layers of  the lightest
fiberglass cloth available.  They noted that this prevents the  appearance
of a small crack in the paint at this interface after extended time in
service.

Steve Hagar
A 143
Mesa AZ