Europa-List: RE: Ampreg 20

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Ampreg 20
From: Flying Farmer <funnyphone@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 07:27:35
        0.64 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Jeremy, Jeff, Ivor,

Thank you for your advice on the Ampreg 20 Hardener, I did ring Martin Armstrong
and he had all the answers I needed in the dis-coloring of the hardener. It
was really bad oxidization which had been caused from some old hardener left in
the valve of the resin pump, The solution was to wash out with soapy water,
then to allow to air dry, then to flush out with new resin and hardener.
Martin also advised in making a floating lid to reduce the surface area in
contact
with the atmosphere, also suggested by Ivor (Thanks)

Thanks All,
Richard Wheelwright.
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/