Re: Europa-List: Stainless steel Firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stainless steel Firewall
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:03:20
 10/19/2005 01:03:44 PM,
        Serialize complete at 10/19/2005 01:03:44 PM

Ferg,

It will get worse.
I've been sitting at the airport for the last 2 months waiting for the
MD-RA to allow me the privilege of a temporary C of A.
At the moment they are questioning the phenolic firewall material that
forms part of the fuselage, and the use of the Skydrive carb heat system.

If there are any Canadian registered 912S powered Europas using Skydrive
or similar, I would appreciate hearing from them, or from anyone else who
can confirm the efficacy of the system.

Now with regard to your stainless steel firewall, you should not have let
me have Graham's phenolic one. It works great, and I just don't see how
anyone ever got the stainless cut outs to fit well.

In a rather depressed mood

.Dave C-FBZI

"Fergus Kyle" <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com