FW: WAS RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback NOW :- Voluntary Services. For Bri

Subject: FW: WAS RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback NOW :- Voluntary Services. For British
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:53:09

Dear Mr Newby

Further to my email to you the other day regarding the use of Keith
Wilson's work by the PFA I thought it might be useful to let you see a
copy of a letter from the USA on the subject. It looks like the PFA may
have a worldwide issue with this in addition to the obvious UK one. I
implore you to re think your decision and not taint our organisation on
the worldwide stage..!
Kind Regards

Alan Burrows

Since I am in the USA, I have no weight with the PFA. There are many
people
throughout the world that have been screwed by this man that are also
not
members. However, I do feel that, as a group, we should show solidarity
when
"morally reprehensible" acts are undertaken against citizen of our
flying
community. I don't see how the PFA, or any group, cannot see the disdain
for  this
man held by our group due to his actions and feel that shunning him
would  help
prevent his ability to re-enter any flying business again. While he  did
not
get jail time because a legal law was not broken, he broke a moral law
and
his shunning would be a moral penalty that could serve a purpose.

Mike Duane  A207
Redding, California