FW: WAS RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback NOW :- Voluntary Services. For Bri

Subject: FW: WAS RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback NOW :- Voluntary Services. For British
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:12:48

Another result I think..:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Burrows [mailto:alan@kestrel-insurance.com]
Subject: RE: WAS RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback NOW :- Voluntary
Services. For British ...

Graham
I'm really pleased you have made this decision I genuinely believe its
the right thing to do. May I respectfully suggest you appeal to the
readership to see if there is anyone out there who can either provide
the work or at least submit some quality photo's. You never know what
talent is available until you ask the question. Kind Regards

Alan Burrows