Re: Europa-List: All these access hatches and one "viewing" hole

Subject: Re: Europa-List: All these access hatches and one "viewing" hole
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:16:41

Brian,
I think you may have missed the point. It was stated that four times the
area of "cloth" removed that should be provided as a flange around the hole,
not four plies; although the last time I heard this general rule quoted it
was to be three times the weight of the cloth removed from the hole.

Duncan McF.