Fwd: Europa-List: All these access hatches and one "viewing" hole

Subject: Fwd: Europa-List: All these access hatches and one "viewing" hole
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 14:30:19

It appears that the concessus is a 4" viewing hole with 4 ply reinforcement.
Thank to all for the speedy replies!  Back to the shop for me!

Appreciatively.

Brian Skelly
Texas
Europa # A276 TriGear
See My build photos at:
http://www.europaowners.org/BrianS

From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 14:28:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/8/2005 6:48:11 AM Central Standard Time,