Re: Europa-List: Airmaster AC200 manual switch?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster AC200 manual switch?
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 02:53:22

And Cliff, most of us who appreciate your contribution to the list are only
amateurs. Even though the red rockets under the wings of Wile E Coyote  look
very impressive; I think there is no market for armament of our peaceful
bird.
What's in a word?
With great affection and friendship.
Karel Vranken  # 447   F-PKRL