Europa-List: where to get 914 Semi Synthetic oil in US?

Subject: Europa-List: where to get 914 Semi Synthetic oil in US?
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 07:42:40

Rotax SI-18 recommendation for 914UL that will use 100LL once in a while is a
semi
synthetic SG motorcycle oil with gear additive.

What brand is available and from where in US?

I saw on CPS site they offer AV-9, but also read that it had shown some foaming
in
testing and was supposed to be reformulated.

Lockwood recommends mobile 1 MX4-T, and change it at 25 hours, but that is a
pure
synthetic.

For most part I will probably use mogas, but on trips, 100LL.

thx.
Sincerely
Ron Parigoris