Re: Europa-List: Radio noise & Airmaster controller 338

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Radio noise & Airmaster controller 338
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 08:48:11

Cliff,

Thanks for your feedback.  This noise is definitely the controller and only
is a "splat" of static when the controller light comes on the actuate the
pitch motor.  The cables to the propeller are shielded and I simply
terminated them on the case of the controller, the first thing I am going to
try is to tie them back to my central earth buss..

Paul

(Glad to be flying again)