Europa-List: RE: Europaowners Gallery

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Europaowners Gallery
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 07:19:50

"Now you tell me... Do you know how much time that would take?! I must have a
zillion
photos uploaded now. Any suggested short cuts?"

Yes! In any album you want to add comments. In the "admin options" pull down
menu
choose "edit captions" you well get a window with all the photos in that album
as thumbnails and all the comment boxes.  You and add comments, descriptions,
keywords what ever. You can cut and paste, This is much faster then adding
them one photo at a time. Just remember to save when your done....

Chat Later,
Steved
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/