Re: Europa-List: Radio noise & Airmaster controller 338

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Radio noise & Airmaster controller 338
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:21:12

Paul

I had so much static on my radio at first that I did not notice. I fixed the
static and now I don't hear any noise.

The electric motor in the prop hub may take a little while for the brushes
to work in.  This is probably what is generating the noise.  I do not think
the electronic of the controller are making interference. You should be able
to test it on the ground using the manual mode and the engine not running.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555
http://www.europaowners.org/WileE

PS: True air speed with full fairings and speed kit all polished and tuned
up increased speed 8 knots.