Re: Europa-List: Vent lines and the 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vent lines and the 914
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:29:21

Erich, I never experienced oil contamination of the underside of the
fuselage until I fitted the new shorter dipstick, following the compulsory
mod. Since then I have had some sizeable 'burps' of oil to judge from the
state of the underside, and I am inclined to think that my system  is
actually overloaded if the oil level comes up to the top mark on the new dip
stick. Since realising this and not filling above half way, I think the
problem is fixed.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ, XS 914 mono.----- Original Message -----
From: "Erich Trombley" <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Subject: Europa-List: Vent lines and the 914