RE: Europa-List: WARNING - Cradle for Fuselage

Subject: RE: Europa-List: WARNING - Cradle for Fuselage
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:34:39

Ferg:

I just considered it a given that there would be some irregularities where
the fuse. sat on the saddles.  Those ripples just got filled in with the
rest and the various holes during finishing.   Speaking of finishing.  I
just about got the fuselage smoother than a baby's butt.  Three coats of
smooth prime rolled on, then just about all sanded off, some super fill,
two coats of thinned smooth prime sprayed on, some 500 grit sanding.  Found
2 small blemishes, a tad of superfill.  Next step spray on one more coat.
then use some black guide coat. Sand, then last coat.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ