Europa-List: WARNING - Cradle for Fuselage

Subject: Europa-List: WARNING - Cradle for Fuselage
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:24:21

Cheers,
        A word of warning :
I am taking my time, I admit, and left the fuselage cradled for over a year.
I had made a collapsible cradle and the forms were cut from 1/2inch plywood.
When it came time to lift the fuse out, I found indentations wherever the
fuselage sat - and have had to fill same in prep for painting.
Don't leave the fuse in for long before checking for dents.
Ferg
A064