Re: Europa-List: Landing Gear Frame to Fuse

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Landing Gear Frame to Fuse
From: Alan <aopd37@dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:34:24

Tony,

    I leveled the fuselage then set up the vertical frame to be vertical and
top of the frame to be horizontal at the required gap to allow bungee cord
to fit.

Made sure the landing gear when bolted onto the lower frame, mines a
monowheel, was horizontal and the centre of the undercart aligned with the
centre line of the fuselage.

Bolted all together with Redux between the frame and tunnel only. The tubes
filled with Silicone to seal from water/dirt/birdsnests etc.

I think crushing the steel might prove hard, especially with the normal
spanners you can get into the area for doing up the nuts.

Alan
From: "Tony Renshaw" <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Subject: Europa-List: Landing Gear Frame to Fuse

<tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>