Re: Europa-List: Autopilot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilot
From: Alan R Haynes <alanhaynes@dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 10:52:08

Folks,

I have a question on this theme.

I have a copy of the approved PFA mod for the Navaid installation. However,
I have chosen the Digitrak servo having been influenced by some of the
e-mail strings over the last year or so. The servo looks well made but I
haven't tested it yet. My intention is to install the digitrak servo by
following the method approved for the Navaid. Has anyone in the UK done this
already? Does this require a full PFA mod application?

Alan Haynes
Kit no 467
XS Tri Gear
Wings assembled but not closed out. Flying surfaces done
Cockpit module complete but not installed.
That's about it so far!