Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 7 Msgs - 05/19/04

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 7 Msgs - 05/19/04
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:01:14
 05/21/2004 12:01:18 PM,
        Serialize complete at 05/21/2004 12:01:18 PM

Cliff Shaw wrote....
     I am using the Andair gascolator also. But no paper filter. There has
been

Cliff, could you tell us which model gascolator you are using.  I
purchased the "mini".

Cliff Also wrote:
      has a flow rate stoneware over 15 g/min.

Cliff, please explain what this means?  what is stoneware?  what was the
pressure head?
a flow only is useful in the context of a specific driving pressure.  what
is g/min?  grams/min? gal per min?

My engine is doing very much better now with only a single serial filter
rather than 2 in-series filters

I also switched to Avgas, since it seems that all the premium mogas in
Zephyrhill, FL is stale, as no one there
owns BMWs and MBs!    ;-)

As for the EFIS - mine is doing great, the latest version (2.16 release)
has HITS symbology (the squares you fly through with a flight  director
symbol).
I have started testing the two autopilot axes as well.

Ira N224XS