Europa-List: europa club subscriptions running out

From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:50:19

Thanks to those who have responded to my recent
pleas for outstanding Europa Club subscriptions.
I'm sad to say there's still a long list of folk
who haven't renewed, and it appears below!

If don't hear from these people by 1st June,
their membership will lapse and they won't
receive the June issue of the Europa Flyer. This
is not meant to shame people into paying up, just
to jog your memory again - I know we're all very
busy people. The names are in alphabetical order
by surname for easy reference.

If your name is on the list, and you have decided
NOT to renew, I'd appreciate a quick note to
<memsec@europaclub.org.uk> saying so. (It will
save me the work, and the Club the cost, of
writing a letter to you later.) And, it would
help the Club to serve its members better if you
could say why you prefer not to continue in
membership. F'rinstance: epoxy allergy stopped
building, lost medical stopped flying,
aircraft/kit sold, Europa Club didn't offer what
I wanted (which was .....) etc, etc.

Lyle Antieau
Colin Arkle
Kenneth Armstrong