Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 7 Msgs - 05/19/04

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 7 Msgs - 05/19/04
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:25:02

Ira

I screwed up on using the spell check. I was referring to "flow rate"  as
you probably expected.  I do not have the specks as to the head pressure
that rate was measured at. I do know that at takeoff I am using over 6 Gal
per hour at 3 psi. (looks like I missed on the rate too, oops , sorry about
that)

I am envious of your Highway In The Sky.  I did not get that on my Dynon D10
(It is good in what it does though).

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555
Planing to fly to Oshkosh ! See you all there in July.