Re: Europa-List: Manifold pressure gauge plumbing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Manifold pressure gauge plumbing
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:48:28

Gents,

A note, as promised, to let the group know that some of my order from
early last year has arrived.  I received my headphone jack panel and
the pitot/static plumbing kit this afternoon.  I also received an
e-mail saying that another package had shipped from Eruopa, Lakeland
this afternoon.  Maybe this is the MP gage plumbing and/or the roof
panel.

Good building and happy flying to all,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
(40%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, working in
the tail end.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123