Re: Europa-List: Manifold pressure gauge plumbing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Manifold pressure gauge plumbing
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:48:42

Guys,

I ordered a number of the new sub-kits from John in Lakeland back when
they first were announced.  When was that?  March, April, May last
year?  Whenever...  After checking with John back mid-year he said that
the demand for the sub-kits had been WAY beyond the companies
expectations and they were trying to get tooled up meet the demand.  In
any case, John called me two weeks ago to say most of it had arrived
and would be shipped soon.  He called again last week to get my CC info
and said that it would ship that day.  Still waiting to see it.  I'll
let the list know when it arrives and which bits arrive.

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
(40%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, working in
the tail end.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123