Re: Europa-List: Spraylat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spraylat
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:53:41

Hi All,

I have just removed the Spraylat from my windows and interestingly enough
the most difficult stuff to get off was where I had applied a second coat

I used duct tape to pull of the hard bits and the stubborn bits I removed
with alcohol, although if I had thought of it I probably would have tried
water, it may have worked.

---From my experiences I would completely remove it each year and re apply.  I
found the stuff 12 months old came off easily.  The mistake I made was to
put a second coat over the existing stuff.

Cheers,  Paul

Off to the paint shop next week.