Europa-List: Spraylat

Subject: Europa-List: Spraylat
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:15:26

Hi folks,

I am installing the windows and I noticed on Tony K's log that he
recommends Spraylat to coat the polycarbonate so it doesn't get
scratched. Aircraft spruce carries and describes how to spray it on.  I
simply brushed it on and it goes on very easy and washes off with water.
One quart will do two Europas.  If it prevents scratches, it is well
worth it.  I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere and thought you might be
interested.

Thanks Tony...

Tom Friedland  XS mono Jabiru/Airmaster.  Just the final do dads to do!
You know, 90% done, what % to go...