Re: RE : Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation

Subject: Re: RE : Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:18:29

Fred,

please contribute to the forum and do not confuse people.

Look at my answers in the body and believe them or forget them.  This will
be my last contribution(confusion) to this topic. If you won't to be helpful
to this forum, do not state what is bad, rather come up with a good design.
Keep in mind that many designs are possible. My approach is: Keep it simple
and robust.

Michael Grass