Re: RE : Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation

Subject: Re: RE : Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:14:04

Michel,

The servo of chioce is a Hitec HS-645MG.  It is small, extremely powerful
and has an alloy gear train and ball bearings.

Thanks for the nice comments on the web site - I was up flying today and I
still can't get over just how fantastic and fun to fly my plane is.

Are we having FUN yet?!

Bob Jacobsen
A131

>From: "Auvray" <m.auvray@aerodyne-int.com>
>To: <europa-list@matronics.com>
>Subject: RE : Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation
>Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:42:59 +0100
>

>Hello Bob
>Congratulations for your web site and Aicraft they are beautiful.
>What servo model do you used for the aileron?
>
>Thanks
>Michel Auvray Classic monowheel N145-220 hours(to day)
>
>        --|--
>
>Michel AUVRAY

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.