Re: Europa-List: Alleron Fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Alleron Fitting
From: Alan Stills <astills785@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:07:53

David,
Thanks for answering so fast. However the top flange holds the aileron's
hinge plates up approx 1/2 inch from the bottom skin. I can force it in but
am at the stage of having to cut and measure for aileron rod from the
bellcrank and am critical of it affecting that length. also I would have to
cut back on either side of the aileron in order to have enough "play" in
the flange to bend up enough.
Al Stills
A095