Re: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage

Subject: Re: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:34:13
Much ado about nothing?

I too missed the rear face layups on the baggage bulkhead.  On Neville's
advice, I built up the level of the baggage bay using scrap foam, dressed
out the odd bit of flox with the Dremel and then created the fillet of flox
with a gloved finger.  Layups on plastic where applied and the whole lot
peel plied.
In actual fact it was fairly easy to do with just head and shoulders through
the D of the bulkhead.
Whole job took 90 minutes from start to finish - not a big problem at all.

Oh, by the way, I am not particularly young and I am certainly no 'racing
snake'- unfortunately.

regards,

Mike Parkin   (G-JULZ)