Re: Mono to Trigear

Subject: Re: Mono to Trigear
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:28:06
Mike
I have a situation similar to yours. I started by ordering Phase I of the
monowheel
kit and switched to the tri-gear when I ordered the second and third phase.
One
of the items missing from the second shipment was the tri-gear manual.  When
I got to
glassing the flap I called John in FL to be sure there were no differences
in the mono and
tri flaps.  He said the flaps and ailerons are the same.  It seems to me the
only difference
in the wing would be the absence of the outriggers.  I think I would be good
to order the tri-gear kit
before  starting the fuselage. Good luck and enjoy.
John, A230, N60AJ reserved