Mono to Trigear

Subject: Mono to Trigear
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:25:26
Well, the questions are starting. I have started working on my kit and have
found two issues that I need to address. I have a monowheel XS quick build
kit and plan on building it as a Trigear.

1) When should I purchase the trigear option from Europa? When do the
differences in the build between the mono and trigear start to show up?

2) And the one I think might be more insidious.......Since I have a quick
build kit, most of the glass work has already been done. But the manual is
written for the standard(?) kit. I am afraid of missing something that I need
to do thinking that it has already been done. Has anyone found this to be a
problem?

I thinking this is "just starting" jitters.

Mike