Re: Mono to Trigear

Subject: Re: Mono to Trigear
From: Nick Hammond <Nick.Hammond@saabsystems.com.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:20:06
Mike,

> And the one I think might be more insidious.......
I purchased a partially completed kit which had reached roughly the "quick
build"
stage. The early chapters of the manual cover the layup process in a fair bit
of detail which is progressively reduced in the later chapters on the reasonable
grounds that you are now an experienced builder. I found it useful to read
the early chapters carefully and experiment with the techniques, including
making the test wheel chock before starting on serious composite work.

As far as missing something that needs to be done goes, I find the best
technique
is a second copy of the manual with completed and checked work marked with
a highlighter -- easy to see the gaps.

Best regards,

Nick