Re: Carb Balancing

Subject: Re: Carb Balancing
From: Dave Simpson <davesimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:19:37
Screwfix is a catalogue worth having if you're building a plane - lots of
useful stuff.  I bought a fluorescent lead light, or trouble light, for 25
last year.  I've dropped it, kicked it and soaked it and it still insists on
working.

(No doubt it will pack up tomorrow now I've said that).

Dave Simpson