Re: Elevator travel

Subject: Re: Elevator travel
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 00:11:13
Any ideas? am I missing something simple and silly?

>Just being silly Kevin!!! Thats how it is. If I remember it's something
>like12 degrees up and 4.* Down. It's in the manual at back where it gives
>all measurements as final checkout.
>
>A large Whisky, a bad Woman and off to bed! It will all be OK in the morning!
>Regards
>
>Gerry

If its a monowheel you need 13deg up and 4 or 5 down. When the tail is on
the ground the elevator is only deflected a little from level so it helps
to have all the downforce you can get when speed is dropping through
20  knots and the rudder stops being effective. So that the tailwheel can
prevent a ground loop.
Graham
just another thought