Re: Noise Certificates

Subject: Re: Noise Certificates
From: Klaus Dietrich <Klaus.Dietrich@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:44:53
we had to do noise level measures for mono wheel Europas with fixed pitch Warp
drive and VP NSI props for the Austrian authorities (Rotax 912). It was done by
the german OUV technical guys.
If needed, I can send you hard copies of the reports.

For same equiped Europas, those certificates will also apply; that's accepted
practice in Germany/Austria at least.

Klaus