Noise Certificates

Subject: Noise Certificates
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:22:01
Sorry, Roger and all.
I am afraid I was inadvertently misled by someone at the CAA.  Apparently
their service to Certified A/C owners does not extend to Permit A/C owners,
so they will not be sending me a Noise Certificate!  That's the bad news,
but the good news is that Francis Donaldson will pursue Noise Certs for
Permit owners on behalf of the PFA and David Bosomworth will pursue the
matter on behalf of the Club.  Apparently there was a flood of applications
---From other Europa owners to the CAA following my message, so the CAA is now
aware that there is a strong demand.  Let's hope something will be in place
by next year.  If any German, or other Continental Country Europa owner, who
might be able to assist with noise level test data etc I am sure David would
be most grateful to receive the information.
Best wishes to all,
William