Fwd: Remote GPS antenna

Subject: Fwd: Remote GPS antenna
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 07:23:48

Begin forwarded message:

> Steve Hi!
>
> This is what I'm using, active GPS Antenna.
> http://www.arunmistry.net/acatalog/
> Lowe_Electronics_Accessories_24.html (39.00)
>
> or www.lowe.co.uk under GPS accessories.
>
> Tests so far pre-flight are excellent. Its mounted on 'bid' plate at
> rear of baggage bulkhead at fuselage top, internally. Cable is about
> 10' long so plenty for 'routing'.
>
> I'm sure that even in the USA you have something similar! (Joking) If
> not I'm willing to purchase and ship for you.
>
> Regards
>
> Gerry
>
> EuropaTrigear 384
> G-FIZY
>
> Tel No: +44 7808 402404

Gerry Holland
gholland@gemini-resourcing.com
+44 7808 402404

Gemini Resourcing Limited
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP - UK
+44 1249 700630
+44 1249 700631 (Fax)

Website - http://www.gemini-resourcing.com

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information.
If you think for any reason this message has been addressed in error
you must
not copy or disseminate it and we would ask you to notify us
immediately by
return email to info@gemini-resourcing.com. Internet emails are not
necessarily
secure. Gemini Resourcing Limited is registered in England  with its
address at:
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP, England.