Monowheel bungee durability.

Subject: Monowheel bungee durability.
From: Alan D Stewart <alan.stewart@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 13:34:49

I've done about 650 landings (mostly grass) on my monowheel over
5 1/2 years.

The undercarriage retract/bungee hasn't really been a source of
trouble up to this point. Aircraft hangared indoors, fully rigged.

The bungee has been replaced once.

Don't know whether that's much of a re-assurance, since it's only
one example ?

Alan